Sunday, April 26, 2009

Community Concert!

Well, tomorrow is the day we have been practicing for! The Largo Community Chorus' Concert is tomorrow!

Man, I am here to tell ya! I have been singing lead and harmonizing (by ear) my entire life and this is THE most challenging singing experience I have EVER had...It is a good thing though! Almost like learning a new language -- expanding those horizons! I am seriously considering taking voice and sight music reading lessons. I use to take piano lessons so sight reading should be the next logical vocal step, right?? LOL Singing by ear and singing composed music are two entirely different ball games!!!!!!!!! I can do it though! I've committed and tomorrow is the day! YIPPEEEEE!!!!!! LOL It has been fun, but way more challenging than I ever dreamed it would be...Hopefully the voice and sight reading lessons will help make next fall's choir rehearsals easier....LET'S HOPE!

Besides getting ready for the concert, volunteering at the hospital on day a week, building a website, working on various work and home improvement projects and singing at a volunteer banquet, we've been working on the necklaces for the ladies in the choir to wear during the concert! BUSY BUSY!!!!!!!!!

I have a couple of things I need to post once we get through the concert...So, keep on the lookout! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!