Friday, August 21, 2009

Rings, rings and more rings!

Rust Web and Brecciated Jasper
I have been making product detail pages for the new rings the past few days! Some of the rings shown on the New Rings gallery page are sneak preview photos but about half of them have their product detail pages set up. I have also added a few more rings! I still can't believe how beautiful these are turning out! I am going to be making multiple configurations to accommodate a wider range of ring sizes (which is why some of the detail pages are not finished, YET...) this weekend. It is like I've found a hidden treasure and my imagination is just going wild with ideas for it all! I just seem to be stuck in ring mode right now...Which is perfectly alright with me! I needed some fresh new styles! :)

Seems like any time I get close enough to the tray of beads, wire and my tools I am cutting more wire to wrap up more rings! TOOOOOOO FUN!!!!



















Botswana Agate Rondelles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!