Monday, August 31, 2009

More goodies!

Kambaba Jasper
I tell you what, I don't know when I have been so pleased with a bead order as I have with the last order I received from Magpie Gemstones! I have had the most fun just going through the beads over and over and riding the resulting wave of inspiration! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my next order!

I have added a couple of new bracelets to the website. This design is proving to be quite comfortable as well as attractive. My husband, David, says that the Kambaba Jasper bracelet is his favorite! The patterns in the Kambaba Jasper is absolutely breathtaking. It's a shame that I can't seem to capture the patterns effectively with the camera. I am in constant awe that these beads originated from the earth! What amazing and precious gifts they are to us. And to be able to adorn our bodies with them is all the more exciting!

I hope you enjoy the fruits of my favorite past-time...gazing deep into a tray of beads!

Silver Needle Agate
Apricot, rich taupe and white

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!